Before sending your files, please follow these instructions:
- Leave enough headroom for the Mastering:
- The Mixdown must not be squashed or over-compressed.
- The Mixdown must not peak over 0 dB.
- Preferably without a mixbus Limier or Clipper.
- If you want a “Standard Mastering“, export your mix into one Stereo Track (WAV or AIF format).
- If you want a “Stem Mastering“, export your mix into Stems or Instrument Groups (WAV or AIF format).
- Your files must be at the same bit and sample rate as your project was recorded at.
- Create one Folder for each song.
- Each folder must contain the Stereo track or the Stems and a Text File (comments, processing on the Mixbus, gear used, reference song..).
- Zip each folder and upload them to any sharing platform.
What additional services are included for free:
- Stems Mastering.
- Analogue Stemming.
- Delivering a high quality MP3 version.
- Delivering a WAV version for Online Streaming platforms (upon request).
- Delivering a DDP Image or WAV version for CDs (upon request).
- Mastering for Vinyl (upon request).
- You pay 50% of the rate at the beginning and the remaining upon the receipt of the final product.
- Up to 5 revisions.